I'm a high performance TOEFL coach for professionals like you- who need high results on the TOEFL exam. My mission is to empower non-native English speakers to live incredible lives in the United States by helping them achieve a high score on the TOEFL exam.
Let’s get personal and let me tell you few things about me. Are you ready?
1. I worked as a TOEFL coach for a big tutoring company from 2010 to 2015. In early 2016, I realized that I wanted to help more people with my TOEFL coaching and founded my own company, TOEFLwithAnkita!
2. I started teaching English when I was 5 years old! My mom found me teaching English vocabulary words to neighborhood kids on our patio when I was only 5.
3. My story has been published in a book. Care to check out the book? It’s called “The Employed Immigrant: How to Land Your Next 6 Figure Dream Job in the United States”
4. My most precious values lie in my work and family. I love to work, I am a true nerd, and I absolutely love my family. Currently, I live in Washington DC with my parents.
5. I am an alumni of the Johns Hopkins University. I told you, I am a total nerd.